Articles, reviews, essays and others.
- 'Mandy Ridley awarded 2016 Asialink Arts Residency' by Louise Martin-Chew, online article for CREATIVEMOVE, 2016.
- 'Arts Queensland supports international arts opportunities in Asia', Arts Queensland online article, 19 February 2016.
- 'Who is heading to Asia in 2016?' by Gina Fairley, Arts Hub online exhibition article, 31 May 2016, for .
- Mandy Ridley – artist profile, CREATIVEMOVE, 2016.
- 'Cyborgs and goddesses', online article for Art Radar, 31 May 2013, for Mythopoetic: Women artists from Australia and India, group exhibition, Griffith University Art Gallery, QCA Project Gallery, QCA Webb Gallery, 2013.
- 'Mythopoetic: Indian and Australian women artists', online article for Art Almanac, 12 April 2013, for Mythopoetic: Women artists from Australia and India, group exhibition, Griffith University Art Gallery, QCA Project Gallery, QCA Webb Gallery, 2013.
- 'Re-Picturing Gondwana for Grrrls' by Marnie Dean, exhibition article for Re-Picturing the feminine: new and hybrid realities in the art world – A survey of Indian and Australian contemporary female artists, Art Monthly, (256) Summer 2013-13.
- 'Year 11 Art Incursion', online article by Robyn Knight for Yarram Secondary College (incursion with Gippsland Art Gallery), 26 November 2012.
- 'Cognition', online exhibition article, Art Collector for Cognition, Gippsland Art Gallery, 2012.
- 'Cognition', by Linda Carroli, essay for exhibition invitation/catalogue for Cognition, Gippsland Art Gallery, 2012.
- Asia Art Archive exhibition article archive for Re-Picturing the feminine: new and hybrid realities in the art world – A survey of Indian and Australian contemporary female artists– PDF and at source website: http://www.aaa.org.hk/WorldEvents/Details/20948
- 'The Great Divide' online exhibition article for Indesignlive, July 2008 by Jesse for The Great Divide, Group exhibition, Artisan Gallery, Fortitude Valley, Queensland, 2008.
- Art for Life – The Art Program commissioned for the Mater Mothers’ Hospitals, Opened May 2008, Mater Hospital, PDF extract of pages 19–33, 2008. Entire publication (PDF) can be viewed at http://static.placestories.com/pool/story/0010/0024163/lo/doc.pdf
- Exhibition catalogue (including essays) for Public Private: a small token, Exhibition across multiple venues: 1 Shanthi Road in Bangalore, Khoj Studios in Delhi, Logan Art Gallery and at Portside in Brisbane, 2005–06.
- 'Art and Soul of the City' by Sue Williams, The Weekend Australian Financial Review, 3–4 September 2005.
- 'Public Art at South Bank', visitbrisbane.com.au online article, Visit Brisbane / Southbank / Things to do / Public art at South Bank.
- 'San Bao Zhi (Three paper packages)', by Christine Morrow, exhibition catalogue essay for San Bao Zhi (Three paper packages), Group Exhibition, First Draft Gallery, Sydney, 2005.
- Exhibition article by Kirsten Matthews for Orientalism, Blindside Gallery, Melbourne, 2005.
- 'Intricate Design', by Marta Jacimowicz, Deccan Herald, 7 February 2005.
- 'Aussie aesthetic', by Athreya, The Hindu, 2005.
- 'Mandy Ridley, Chinatown Souvenirs (on not knowing)', exhibition review by Alison Kubler, Eyeline, Autumn/Winter, 2001.
- 'Paying Tribute', news snippet, Brisbane News, April 2001.
- 'IMA Exhibition Archive 2004–1975', archive exhibition listings including Chinatown Souvenirs (On Not Knowing), Institute of Modern Art, Fortitude Valley, March – April 2001.
- 'Parlour', group exhibition review by Victoria Boulter, Eyeline, Summer, 1997/1998, for Parlour, Metro Arts, Brisbane, Queensland, 1997.
- 'Belinda Giddins, Mandy Ridley and Sandra Selig', group exhibition review by David Broker for Artlink, Issue 17:4 | December 1997, for Parlour, Metro Arts, Brisbane, Queensland, 1997.